GRAHAM LONDON SILVERSTONE TOURBILLOGRAPH BLACK 2TSAB.B02A TOP SWISS WRIST WATCH

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of argyreds argyreds 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of argyreds
    argyreds
    Participant

<p> </p>
    <p> GRAHAM CHRONOFIGHTER GRAND VINTAGE 2CVDS. B25A replica watch price </p>
    <p>   </p>
    <p> Launch of Rich Mille RM 68-01 Tourbillon Cyril Kongo – specs and prices </p>
    <p> We have a lot of press releases in monochrome every day, sometimes, just occasionally, there is one, just let your own chin drop and strike the table. The first time I believed about this question, it was Mister. Richard Mille smoked or even ate the wrong mushroom in the Spaghetti con Funghi. Right after careful observation – as well as reading the newspaper launch – it became clear this was actually the work of the graffiti/street artist Cyril King Kong, he did not use the walls / building / brooklyn garage door canvas this time. He utilized Richard Mille’s tourbillon motion, a completely different ball that may be painted on such a little surface. This is Richard Innumerevoli RM 68-01 Tourbillon Cyril Kongo. </p>
    <p> The brand new Richard Mille creation might be exactly the opposite of our magazine’s name Monochrome Watches. Within the new collaboration between Rich Mille and Cyril Franz?sisch-kongo, colors are everywhere, plus they are very powerful. What triggered me personally was the craft. You can’t just pick up a paint may and explode its material on a mechanical movement. Assured that it will no longer work. For that reason in order to make this colorful watch, a lot of exercises and unique tools are needed. </p>
    <p> Kongo: " This requires specific tools. After more than a year associated with experimentation, I was able to color on a five-centimeter (two-inch) view. Some pieces are only several millimeters long, some are actually smaller, and I have to Placing the lettering directly on all of them is enough to get a visual effect, however don’t use too much paint to prevent the balance of the movement. It can like starting from a complete vehicle, I have to be the chassis, the actual engine, and each piston Await painting. " buy Hublot Archive Hublot Classic Men 1926. 405. 1 watch replica </p>
    <p> The Richard Mille RM 68-01 Tourbillon Cyril Franz?sisch-kongo will have 30 pieces, every unique. Either way, you can buy a distinctive piece of art that is unique in lots of ways, because it may be the first time the street artist has the chance to use a bridge, a main panel or even a main spring pail as a canvas. Or rather any wall (or garage door). Buying such a unique item will bring you back to simply $685, 000, and we how to start how future auctions will certainly respond to this unique art. It is important is: buy it to dress it and enjoy it. Even though I don’t want to (hey, for some reason we call the web site Monochrome Watches), I have to say the level of craftsmanship is amazing. </p>
    <p> This collaborative work showcases not only the particular craftsmanship of Cyril Franz?sisch-kongo. The entire movement is satisfying as it uses sapphire amazingly and stainless steel bridges. The actual Sapphire Bridge provides this type of “lightweight” for the entire design, permitting the movement to drift in the chassis. Steel connections and most of the spray, yet there are no hand-polished bevels to show amazing surface surface finishes, as well as direct brushing upon flat surfaces. In other words, there are lots of impressive watchmaker crafts. </p>
    <p> Whether it’s your enjoy or not, the craft can there be, and it’s quite spectacular. Actually on the opposite side from the sport that you can appreciate. 1 factor we should not forget is the fact that (except for the FAR with regard to normal painting operations) links, coatings on the main table and the main spring pipe must be coated. We avoid want to get a small piece of fresh paint between some wheels. Overall… an impressive job. Like almost all art: taste is highly individual, you may like it or not. There are a great number of this watch, more than once, we can not delve into all the technical information for this special creation regarding Richard Miller. wholesale replica watch perfect </p>
    <p> Specifications RICHARD MILLE RM 68-01 TOURBILLON CYRIL FRANZ?SISCH-KONGO <br>
    Case: TZP dark ceramic, 50. 2 by 42. 7 x fifteen. 8 mm, 5 quality titanium flange around the movements, sapphire crystal on both edges, <br>
    Movement: movement RM 68-01, manual winding, tourbillon, 42-hour power reserve, free springtime balance with variable inertia, hand-polished bevel, polished mess groove, <br>
    Strap/Buckle: Material strap with unfolded belt. </p>
    <p> Historic co-operation between artist Kongo and also Richard Mill </p>
    <p> The new RM 68-01 Tourbillon Cyril Kongo is a veritable “watch art” that will turn into a watch history. For the first time of all time, the artist transferred their huge universe to the cardiovascular of the watch movement. </p>
    <p> RM 68-01 may be the result of Richard Mille’s wish to introduce contemporary art in to high-end watches in an unparalleled way. In fact , this tourbillon movement is more than just a see, because it can also be used as a painting. <br>
    Inspiration and creativeness for street artist Cyril Kongo. Never formed art work on the bridges and flooring of the watch, making it a really indispensable part of the watch. Rich Mille and Kongo effectively linked art to big urban murals and changed them into a micromechanical along with sophisticated watch world which spanned from walls in order to bridges, substrates and sky-blue dials. </p>
    <p> Franz?sisch-kongo: ‘I am from Grafti. All my works come from generally there. This is my painting college, I learned it within the street. I need to stay in touch with that will world while paying attention to what is going on elsewhere. Graf ti is really a language with its own program code, a form of writing, whether on the huge wall, on a fabric, or on any other surface area. I am not a painter, neither a specific surface. cheapsalewatch.com </p>
    <p> It took a little time for more than a year to develop the artwork technique used by Kongo. A unique spray gun was developed to allow the artist to apply his color in the the majority of delicate way, one at a time. To prevent jeopardizing the balance of the quality and reliability, this is essential for its functionality and the weight of the coloring must be determined in advance. All the teams involved in the RM 68-01 project participated in this main challenge, thus creating a distinctive, brightly coloured, nonabrasive covering that adheres perfectly to be able to titanium components and can endure assembly and disassembly. </p>
    <p> Kongo: ‘It created special tools. After more than annually of experimentation, I was in a position to paint on a square desk of a few centimeters (2 inches). Some parts are just a few millimeters long, many are even smaller, I have to place the fonts directly on them, sufficient to get a visual effect, but not utilizing too much paint, so <br>
    To avoid getting rid of the balance of motion. It’s like starting with an entire car, I have to paint typically the chassis, the engine, each and every piston and so on. </p>
    <p> This production technique assists you to use lines that are nearly invisible to the naked eye, and it is not possible to create them directly, even if a few of the patterns are drawn utilizing a pen tip. Regardless of the technologies used, each part of each and every watch is painted within the shade of a man called Mr Colorful. </p>
    <p> RM 68-01 requires Franz?sisch-kongo to reconsider his graf ti method to adapt his or her artistic vocabulary to a restricted surface. His real triumph lies in how he can think about his work from just about all aspects of his work. JACOB &CO ASTRONOMIA SKY PLATINUM AT110.60.AA.WD.A replica watch </p>
    <p> Richard Infiniti said he has delayed the utmost of watch technology. This is just what I want, bringing Kongo in to the watch. He is not satisfied along with painting paint here and there. Cyril Kongo passes it through the movement to the tourbillon with the case and dial. </p>
    <p> On the back of this timepiece, we see that the center form of the tourbillon core dish radiates outward, like a bit of paint that physically tosses it toward the wall structure, and from the front you can see the arcs of different relocating bridges in different directions. For example street art murals. Made with an NTPT Carbon situation and a black ceramic viser, this asymmetrical case is actually tapered in two instructions – from 9 o’clock to 3 o’clock and among 12 and 6 o’clock. RM 68-01 combines contemporary machinery with visual artwork to truly reflect the time of the 21st century. </p>
    <p> Grair ti performer Cyril Phan was born within 1969 and currently hails from Paris and is internationally recognized under the pseudonym Cyril Franz?sisch-kongo. As a self-made man in addition to artist, he has brought themself to the top of the French skill and culture world as well as Europe and other regions in only ten years. His mastery in the subject and his twenty years involving membership in the MAC TEAM group made him among the leading representatives of the planet’s Graf scene. Over time, they have developed and expanded the artistic vision and techniques, accumulating in a completely crystal clear artistic maturity, not just through Graf. Inspired by decals and murals, he basically upgraded Graf to a type. Review Mille RM 68-01 TOURBILLON CYRIL KONGO replica Watch </p>
    <p>   </p>
    <p> </p>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.